Matt's Rise of the Rune Lords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do's and Don'ts of the Forums

3 posters

Go down

Do's and Don'ts of the Forums Empty Do's and Don'ts of the Forums

Post  Admin Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:12 am

I've only really set up the framework for this tool... I don't want to consider myself a policeman or moderator on it. Let's experiment a bit and see what works, and what Matt would like to do with it as GM first.

Then we can come up with some basic rules here for how we use it. My hope is that we'll use it in character a lot.

- Scott
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://satansgame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Do's and Don'ts of the Forums Empty Re: Do's and Don'ts of the Forums

Post  Winter Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm

when roleplaying requires using an action that requires a die roll on the forums, how should we proceed? I'm comfortable with the honor system but there are plenty of online verified dice roller sites.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Do's and Don'ts of the Forums Empty Loot division and fairness

Post  Jack Napier Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:42 am

Due to the unpredictable nature of loot drops, it's really hard to be completely fair in the division of goods. Yes, it is a friendly game, so we try to take things in stride when fortune favors one party member (especially in the beginning) but in the end, everybody gets awesome stuff. It's really up to the DM to take notice if somebody is missing out and maybe find a way to fix that.

Btw, if that's a ring of protection, I know a certain rogue/sorcerer that will REALLY need it Wink
Jack Napier
Jack Napier

Back to top Go down

Do's and Don'ts of the Forums Empty Re: Do's and Don'ts of the Forums

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum